Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The rest of Summer

I've been way too busy with work and uni to keep my blog properly updated, so I'm going to shoot through the rest of summer right here.

Christmas was fun in Melbourne, I caught up with my family and met my week old nephew for the first time.
I went to my first boxing day test with Lucas and got to watch the best run out ever and see Ponting smoke the Pakistani bowlers.
Katich smashes one through covers
I returned to Canberra just in time to ride my new bicycle to the coast for a New Years Weekend with friends from when I first moved into Fenner.
The Beast ready to go!
It was my first tour on my bike. I rode about 160km through Hoskingtown, Tallaganda State Forest, Major's Creel, Araluen and Moruya. I camped in Deua National Park where I met some very nice Canberrans who offered my sore and tired body soft drink, a chair and a campfire.
Tallaganda State Forest
My friends and I stayed in a Caravan Park in Tuross Heads. We were right on the lake and only a few kms from the beach.
The Lake on one fine morning
New Years was heaps of fun, we went to the local club and got drunk, we then returned to our cabins to drink more. Many a game of trivial pursuit was played, and we provedthat women are smarter than men (however this assumes means that Peistche is a chic).
Goofy makes another politically correct joke about Kim's sexuality.

3 comments:

LibWolf said...

offensive bike shorts - i'm ashamed of you

Scarykrill said...

Don't be, the padding in the arse gives me that massive black butt I've always wanted

LibWolf said...

The best argument I've yet heard for having the padding in your pants, rather than as part of the seat.